How IRU Works
Both marketplaces are set up to give suppliers the opportunity to meet with every international buyer attending the event during ten-minute “speed dating” type appointments. Suppliers will circulate through the marketplace while international buyers are seated at tables.
International buyers/tour operators who specialize in selling the Real America region are invited to attend Roundup, to enhance their product base and knowledge of the region. Most operators are small to medium size companies who specialize in tailor-made fly and drive itineraries for individual clients. These operators provide their clients with unique experiences customized to needs and wants of each client.
- International Roundup Workshop May 3 or 4, 2017
- 1 Full Day of pre-scheduled appointments meeting with all International Buyers and US Inbound Tour Operators attending IRU
- Discounted rates at the Radisson Hotel Bismarck
- All meals, social functions, events, and activities included in official program
Early registration- Before August 15, 2016
- $585.00 for first participant
- $295.00 for additional participants
Standard registration- After August 16, 2016
- $650.00 for first participant
- $325.00 for additional participants
There is an additional charge of $50.00 for any name changes occurring after Friday, March 31, 2017.
Cancellation policy: Full refund will be issued with written cancellation prior Friday, March 31, 2017. No refunds will be issued after 5:00 pm MST Friday, March 31, 2017.
Passes, Guests, Spouses and/or Partners
International Roundup is specifically designed for international buyers and the Real America region suppliers to conduct business and build relationships. Therefore, we do not offer day or event passes and we do not offer guest/ partner/spouse registrations. If anyone else in your organization wants to attend International Roundup, they need to be a registered delegate.
Need Additional Assistance?
If you have questions or would like more information about IRU 2017, please email us at [email protected] or call Rocky Mountain International at 307-637-4977