Cheyenne Frontier Days
Cheyenne Frontier Days Ticket Office
P.O. Box 2477
Cheyenne, WY 82003
Phone: (307) 778.7222
Toll Free: (800) 227.6336
Email: [email protected]
A Brief History of Cheyenne Frontier Days
Since 1897, Cheyenne has celebrated its OldWest roots with this eye-popping festival.The centerpiece of this Western celebration is the world's largest outdoor rodeo, which draws top professionals who compete for more than $1 million in cash and prizes. Complementing the daily rodeo action are behind-the-chutes tours, trick riding, and a wild-horse race. A Native American Village, an Old West town called "Wild Horse Gulch," a saloon, square dancing, a chuck wagon cook-off, pancake breakfasts, and an art show carry through the frontier theme. Rounding out the program are a carnival midway, an air show, top-name entertainment, professional bull riding shows, and several parades that include antique carriages and automobiles.
About Our Rodeo
- Cheyenne is the one of the largest paydays for PRCA cowboys on the road to the National Finals Rodeo, therefore becoming a crucial stop in the rodeo circuit.
- Cheyenne is a $1 Million Dollar Rodeo.
- Cheyenne boasts more contestants than any other rodeo, with 1800 competitors.
- The top contestants in each event consistently compete at Cheyenne producing a highly competitive rodeo.
- Speed in rodeo format lends to action-packed segments with no lag time.
- Cheyenne rodeo takes place in a dedicated $10 million complex for 10 days a year.
- Our large arena means that every ride or run is different, with lots of unpredictability.
The Cowboys make sure that they compete at Cheyenne, and the Cheyenne champions buckle is a coveted item on the rodeo circuit. A win at Cheyenne can launch a starting cowboy’s career, or revitalize a lagging career. www.cfdrodeo.com.
TOP OF PAGE